Hip Jack

Monday, June 16, 2008

For months now I have been eyeing to buy a nice piece of jacket I have seen from an online store. Who on earth would not want to indulge oneself from some luxuries once in a while. There are a lot more items in my “to save for” list, but for now this jacket will be on top of my list.

I surfed and searched over the internet to have the best offer I could get. Price does matter to me but if an item is somehow pricey yet worth every penny, then why reserve myself from buying it.

There is this online store I navigated which offers a wide array of designer clothing. It offers a variety of clothing brands and products for both men and women. At first, it was kind of hard to choose from the numerous cool products but at the end, I was able to pick what I really wanted.

I have saved some money to purchase this jacket I had been dying to buy from Bench Clothing. It is a nice black jacket which also has a white variety. I find it so trendy, so cool and is so me. I am so in love with this jacket and I can not wait to have it worn already. I am so excited for it to be delivered in front of my doorstep. Patience dear... patience. :)

0 blahness: